I had been working to deadlines for ages and decided I needed to have some fun.
So ... I had looked at Yarn & Thread Scarves and decided they had to be pretty easy.
1. I pulled out several yarns and threads to get an interesting combination.
2. I decided what width and length I wanted and cut two pieces of solvy, one heavy and one light.
3. I pinned the heavy solvy to the leaders.
4. I laid out threads until they filled the space. I added a diagonal thread to give variation.
5. I laid the light solvy over the thread and pinned it in place.
10. In step #2, I had left threads extending beyond the sewn area. I took these threads in 5-6 strands and tied them together to make the fringe.
So ... when you look at all those beautiful threads & yarns you have collected and wonder what to do with them ... make a scarf!