Wednesday 4 April 2012

Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival 2012

Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival 2012.
FibreEssence is presenting an Art Quilt Exhibition at the Silk Purse Gallery in West Vancouver.
April 17 - 29

The photo is mine ... but ... unfortunately, I don't have a piece in the show this year ... my entry seems to have been lost in the mail :(  

However, my Whispers of Spring has been accepted in the CQA/ACC National Juried Show in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I will post a photo after the NJS is over.

Meanwhile, Mother Nature has been playing some tricks on us. April Fools Day brought snow and this morning mist ... that is worked in with sunshine and rain. Never a dull moment!
 My Trilliums are in bloom. I rescued them 3 years ago from a field that was being bulldozed.
Happy Easter!

No comments: