Thursday 4 March 2010

Maple Ridge SS reunion

We had a wonderful reunion with about 70 retired teachers attending. It was a great 'gab fest' and re-connection with some very special people!
Here is Myron, in his Olympic red, attempting to organize us.
Here is my test photo: it is clear. The only problem is that we didn't have everyone looking at the camera. The best laid plans ...This is the full group photo with me in it. The back row is not clear.
The photos are not as good as they should be. Settings must have been accidently altered when the camera changed hands. If someone has a better photo, please send it to me and I will post here - since many people will be linking to get the photo. If you aren't able to download the photos, email me and I will send the photos as an attachment.

1 comment:

Old Boar said...

Looking good as always!