Sunday 11 January 2009

still sketching ...

I seem to have water on my mind ... on the Pacific Coast, we are in meltdown. We had an unusual White Christmas with almost a month of snow. At peak we had 2 feet. It is now melting quickly and causing floods in low farming areas. Green grass is pushing up again. Pesonally, we have not been affected. Birds are coming to our feeders by the score ... all colours and variety! We don't usually put up birdfeeders ... shh ... the bear is sleeping. When he wakes the birdfeeders need to be gone. We have a big visitor who can eat a gallon container of sunflower seeds in minutes.

3 comments:

Hunter said...

All your art is beautiful, but that top one is gorgeous. The shapes are so flowing and the colors so captivating.

Just beautiful.

Darilyn

Vivian said...

Thanks for the comment! I appreciate the specifics. I’m open to critique on any of my work. You can even tell me what doesn’t work for you in a design. It is useful to see a work through someone else's eyes.

Margaret said...

Such lovely sketches! I miss having time to draw!