Obstacles can be:
- the result of a decision we made ... or someone else made
- by chance or deliberately placed
- a clearly visible physical object or a nebulous fear in our minds
- simple with no problems or complicated with consequences
- our health: we are able to cope or it is beyond our physical abilities
- needed skills that we have developed or something we still need to learn
Life is a project in process ... every obstacle teaches us something about ourselves or others!
Techniques: monoprint from a rubber stamp in colours varying from yellow (my path) and littered with orange and red obstacles that I need to navigate around. Stitching echos the shape.