It was like taking a walk back in time. (photoshop enhanced). A window on an earlier world where a thriving town had once stood from 1904 to 1922, with a population of 1,500. It supplied anthracite coal for the CP Railroad.For a short period in the early 1900's it was a thriving town with homes, church, shops, etc. Conservationists demanded closure of the town and they moved all of the buildings. What remains is the heavy foundations used for the power house and processing of the coal. Some equipment is abandoned, some restored, like the little train and boiler that carried coal and miners. Very little grows due to the dumping of coal waste, only wild grasses
and wild rhubarb that grows 4 ft. in height. A small bird flies through the stalks.