Thursday 14 February 2008

Creativity ...

Feb. 15 - We all have times when we burn with creativity and other times when inspiration is not within our reach. Frustration!

Laura Cater Woods http://www.cater-woods.com/index.php quoted Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: "Sit in reverie, and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."

Keeping our lives operating can be stressful! We need a place in time when we can breath deeply. My best place is at the end of the day when I close my eyes and let an image form - that image is always centered on the beauty of nature.
What is your image? Feb 22 -Suddenly spring is around the corner, I'm in the garden and the creativity light bulb is lit. I'm working on a new project - painting fabric and getting ready to stitch.

No comments: